Go Primal Fitness now offers an online membership. Our physical location is only so big. We only have so many coaches on staff. Time and resources are limited and quality control is of the utmost importance. Online membership is a productive solution.
The vision of this site is to be a resource for fitness enthusiasts, healthcare professionals, or anyone intrigued by the content here within. The blog entries, videos, and daily sessions are meant to be a catalyst for further investigation and honest self-assessment. While we encourage your full participation we also encourage you to continually search for better, more effective ways to achieve your health/training objectives, just as we have sifted through the weeds and discovered our own way.
There is an investment. Any content worth its weight should not be free. Despite that, there are several opportunities throughout this site to acquire free information. True commitment however requires a price tag. The opportunity to re-invent yourself or someone close to you because of what you learned here will more than make up for it. As we grow and evolve so too will the content. Every week there will be new and exciting things to read, watch, and listen to. We look forward to growing together and thank you for providing us with an opportunity to share our vision with you.
Current members of our physical location are granted full access to all website content.
All others click the button below to register. When we receive your request and payment you’ll be approved in less than an hour.
You’ll then gain full access to…
Go Primal Staff
- Training videos VIEW SAMPLE TRAINING VIDEOS
- Relevant and up-to-date research on a wide range of topics in the Coach’s Blog. VIEW SAMPLE COACH’S BLOG
- Full access to the Coach’s Video Blog. VIEW SAMPLE COACH’S VLOG
- Training archives, a daily exploration into the type and style of training our active members did that day. These pages are also full of coach’s commentary, captioned photos, and exclusive videos. VIEW SAMPLE TRAINING POST
- Q and A. As an online member you are welcome to submit a question to Coach Chris about training, nutrition, or any other health related topic and we will answer you promptly.