Go Primal Fitness offers an online membership. Our physical location is only so big. We only have so many coaches on staff. Time and resources are limited and quality control is of the utmost importance. Online membership is a productive solution.
The vision of this site is to be a resource for fitness enthusiasts, healthcare professionals, or anyone intrigued by the content here within. The blog entries, videos, and daily sessions are meant to be a catalyst for further investigation and honest self-assessment. While we encourage your full participation we also encourage you to continually search for better, more effective ways to achieve your health/training objectives, just as we have sifted through the weeds and discovered our own way.
There is an investment. Any content worth its weight should not be free. Despite that, there are several opportunities throughout this site to acquire free information and we encourage you to view those areas freely and repeatedly. True commitment however requires a price tag. The opportunity to re-invent yourself or someone close to you because of what you learned here will more than make up for it. As we grow and evolve so too will the content. Every week there will be new and exciting things to read, watch, and listen to. We look forward to growing together and thank you for providing us with an opportunity to share our vision with you.
Current members of our physical location are granted full access to all website content.
All others click the button below to register. When we receive your request and payment you’ll be approved in less than an hour.
Online members gain access to following content:
- Constantly expanding exercise library, fully categorized (Summer ’13)
- Daily training posts that include detailed training sessions/results, captioned photos, and coach’s commentary.
- Over 75 articles with more being added every week.
- Coach’s video blog. An assortment of longer demonstration videos on training secrets, mobility, nutrition advice, and more.
- New! Training session videos. These videos are new to the website and will include fully coach’s explanations of select Go Primal workouts. Coach Chris will detail the workout and explain the rationale behind various portions of that day’s work. Videos will capture the culture that is GP.
We’ve also added a one-week private internship with Coach Chris for personal trainers looking to take their training and business to the next level. You can read more about that here.
Go Primal Staff